CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Dream Library (and other things you will find yourself lucky to be apart of....)

I LOVED this picture when I saw it! I think it is taken in England, but it has to be the most darling, quaint little library ever! I can just imagine myself going inside and settling down in a nice cozy chair with a good book and mug of hot chocolate:) And I am pretty sure that inside there is a ladder that slides along the bookshelves in order to reach the high books...like on Beauty on the Beast! Oh the fantasies of a librarian:)
This other picture I just think is pretty cool because it is from our very own Salt Lake City! I love the architecture of this library and I love the beauty this photo captured.
Now for the Flickr tools/mash-up I tried making a photo comic strip... I messed up, but I couldn't figure out how to edit it so the first slide is shown two times...oh well!
I know it is kind of small so you can also click on this link to view it at a different site.

Last, but not least...you get this FREE, BONUS picture of ME! ;)
(This was at the top of Ensign's Peak in SLC....very windy!) This biglabs website was pretty cool!! I saved it as a bookmark so that I can go back to it later. But P.S. I couldn't figure out how to "blog this" from Flickr. I just had to save my pictures to my desktop and then post them from there...was I missing something?? I didn't make an account, but we didn't have to I thought. Anyways, it was fun experimenting with this!!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney, I had the same problems when I tried to blog a photo from Flickr. I did the same thing as you did, I just saved it to the computer hard drive and then uploaded it that way. :)

    ReplyDelete