Thing 7: Image Generator-
Here are some of the fun images I made on the image generator....

(That one is for you Abby! ;))

That is my sweet, sweet little niece:) She is adorable! I love the READ poster idea! I think kids would love this and it would be so fun in the library!
*Note: I don't think I would feel super good sending students to the signgenerator.com. I felt like there could be lots of mis-use of the sign generators (inappropriate ones).
Thing 8: Library Thing-
I started an account with Library Thing when you talked about it last semester, but haven't really done anything with it since. I am excited to have it on my blog now because now I will update it more because I will be reminded. I think this would be a great thing to have posted on the side of your library blog and as new books come in, you can post them on Library Thing so that kids can see the new things you have in your library. It looked like you could change the settings on it too so that the students could see the reviews as well as the titles of the book. Very cool!!
Thing 9: Rollyo-
Well Rollyo was down for maintenance still so I played around with the addictomatic. I did it on exercise during pregnancy since I am pregnant!! I am reading all about how exercise is so important so I thought a whole web page devoted to it would be great! Here is the URL
I want to try and go back to Rollyo because I thought it sounded like a really cool and really helpful website. I hope it comes back up soon.
Enjoy!!!
HAHAHA! That's so great! :) Woot for the Lerd Herd! And congrats on being prego! That's so exciting! When are you due?
ReplyDeleteP.S. Yoga was my favorite during pregnancy! :D
ReplyDelete