This is another quick, funny one I found....aren't we all super librarians?!?
This last one that I found is the best out of all of them. I think is really great. It is a little bit longer, but it talks about all of the different roles that we have as librarians. I like that the teachers are the ones that are talking about what their librarian does. I think that if we could all get our teachers to do this about us...if we deserve it....we would all be able to keep our jobs because you can tell what an invaluable resource Kathy Lester is. The thing that I think is really neat about this video though is that I really think that all of us (including me!) could become such a librarian. I feel like right now we are being equipped with the skills that we need in our classes. It is just a matter of implementing the things that we are learning, the tools we are discovering, the skills we are enhancing into our libraries. I found myself thinking that "Yeah, I've done that before. I could do that easy!" Anyways, its a good, motivational movie to watch and a good reminder that we do matter to teachers...we just have to make it that way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment